Top Reasons to Work with Us
– Casual environment
What You Will Be Doing
– Create high quality in-game assets
– Design intuitive, easy to understand Menu and UI elements for mobile games
– Create and implement UI designs, from 2D assets to integration in Unity
– Work directly with the Art department to maintain a consistent art style for the game as a whole
– Work directly with game designers to display important game information to the player in the most clear way
What You Need for this Position
– Experience in full-cycle mobile game development
– Knowledge of popular software packages including Unity, Flash and Photoshop. 3DS Max/Maya a plus
– Strong portfolio showing fundamental UI/UX skills with a wide range of artistic styles
– Strong team, communicative and interpersonal skills.
– Experience importing and troubleshooting assets in Unity
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders is a division of On Assignment, a leading global provider of in-demand, skilled professionals across all industries.
Founded in 1999 by Lance Miller, CyberCoders’ mission is to improve lives by matching great people with great companies. Here at CyberCoders, we believe in the passionate pursuit of the right candidate for the right job. We recruit professionals for all types of jobs including engineering, technology, sales, executive, financial, accounting, scientific, legal and operational positions across all industries.
Amazing people, powerful technology and a proven track record make CyberCoders a leader in staffing and recruiting services.