As America’™s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: ‘œTMUS’ ) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’™s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.
Be passionate. Be confident. Have fun.
It’s time to do something you love, work with a purpose, and take on a challenge like never before. Meet T-Mobile, America’s Un-carrier, serving 50 million wireless subscribers and growing. When you join our team, you can make an incredible difference to your customers, and your co-workers. We’re looking for boldness, enthusiasm, and a whole lot of passion. In exchange, we offer real career growth opportunities in a place where awesome work is rewarded.
Retail Sales Associate
Welcome to the big leagues. Here, you’re more than a sales person. You’re the face of our company for thousands of potential customers. You’ve got to know your gear inside and out'”from the latest phones to the most competitive pricing plans. And you’ve got to bring fierceness and enthusiasm to every sale. It’s a big responsibility, but the rewards are simply amazing. Here’s a closer look at the job:
- Customers pay a visit to your retail store location'”some may be browsing, and some may be ready to buy
- You approach with confidence and a smile, and go to work, assessing their needs and concerns as you build a genuine relationship with them
- Every question that’s raised is an opportunity for you to build trust, educate your customer, and offer solutions that pave the way for a potential T-Mobile sale
- When it’s time to make the sale, you’re an expert at finding just the right plan for your customer, and then making sure they’re primed for success throughout the customer on-boarding process
- We’ll also count on you to support your team, keep the store looking its best, and make sure your knowledge of T-Mobile technology is up to dateAs you can see, this isn’t your ordinary job. You’ve got to bring you’re A game if you’re going to be a success. So what are we looking for?
- Customer service or sales experience will make a huge difference in your ability to take on this challenge
- When it comes to communication skills, you’re off the charts, with the ability to carefully listen and make every customer feel valued and welcomed
- Tech savvy people wanted'”and that includes the ability to smoothly find your way around a computer
- If you’re a born problem-solver, even better
- A high school degree or GED is essentialIf you’ve read this far and feel like this is the challenge you were meant to take on, then it’s time to talk rewards for all your outstanding work. We offer:
- Competitive base pay plus outstanding commission potential
- Benefits for part-time and full-time associates
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your careerThis is the opportunity to do something special, and be part of a company revolutionizing the wireless industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say? Isn’t it time you explored what could become the career move of a lifetime? We invite you to apply today!
T-Mobile is looking for people who believe in the power of communications to bring people together. Our employees make a difference by solving challenges creatively and working effectively to inspire personal and professional growth. Join our dedicated team committed to connecting customers with the people who matter.